1. Collect evidence from your portfolio.
2. Write your Application Statement. We recommend that use Google Docs for this.
- Write Intro - Introduce yourself. State what class you want to be in and why. Briefly state why you make a good candidate for the class.
- Write a reflection for each project
- What was the project?
- How did you make the project
- What was successful?
- What would you do differently?
- What did you learn?
- Write conclusion - State again why you should be considered for this class. This is your chance to sell yourself!
3. Create your Presentation Slideshow in Google Docs.
4. Record your Video Application. Upload it to Google Docs. Share the Video Application with the "Design Department."