Home‎ > ‎Cas's Flow‎ > ‎

How to request a change to your Design Class

posted Sep 11, 2013, 9:15 AM by Maria Clausen   [ updated Sep 11, 2013, 9:15 AM ]
If you are a sophomore, junior or senior, you may request a change in your Design Class. Click here for the link. You will need to log in to your NDHS account. Please be sure to log out when you are done!