posted Oct 4, 2016, 11:27 PM by Michael Casiano
updated Oct 17, 2016, 4:57 AM
*NEW Office Mural by Scott's desk*
*Created by Kelvin Rodriguez - NDHS Alumni 2012* Instagram: @KlassicKelvin
THIS WEEK @ NEW DESIGN!
- Week of October 3rd - Alternative Schedule
- Monday, October 3rd -
- Tuesday, October 4th -
- Wednesday, October 5th - Friday Schedule - OFFICE HOURS AVAILABLE
- EDGIES Open House Tour @ 3:15 Link up with Casiano in front of 418
- The Gents meet at 3:00pm - 4pm (Ask Edwin how to become a member)
- Sign Up for G.O.P Basketball during AM Office Hrs, Lunch, or After School (Ask Casiano, Edwin, Coach W for more information)
- Thursday, October 6th - Monday Schedule - OFFICE HOURS AVAILABLE
- G.O.P Basketball: 3:05pm - 4:05pm
- Poetry Club KICK OFF! Sign up with JMC RM 438
- Friday, October 7th - Friday Schedule - OFFICE HOURS AVAILABLE
- Gym for Social Studies
- Fire Drill @ 9am
- Hallway Link Up
- "Circles 4 Life"
- Lost/Need I.D
- If you need or lost your I.D, please report to Room 436 during Morning Office Hours, Lunch, or After School Office Hours to order a NEW I.D.
- Students without an I.D will not be allowed out of the building for Off Campus Lunch
- Issues with Pupil Path Login
- Having some issues logging onto your PupilPath account, feel free to email Michael B at MichaelBateau@newdesignhigh.com for assistance
- Working Papers
- Students who are interested in applying for Working Papers must have the following copied documents
Please see Daniel Cabrera (YDC) or Michael Casiano(418) on Wednesdays for Working Paper Support
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Physical Form completed from Doctor confirming students eligibility to work
"WHEN DO WE HAVE OFF!!??!!"
- Emails: Check your email for NEW After School Program Opportunities, Speak to Casiano if you need help signing up www.gmail.com
- PupilPath: Not sure if your Homework has been graded? Worried about that OTM percentage, TAKE THE LEAD AND CHECK YOUR GRADES! Click www.pupilpath.com and BE IN THE KNOW!
Weather for the Week: "Summer is GONE...... FALL WHAT UP!"